Applications of textile ducts
Diffusion of air by textile ducting is especially useful for guaranteeing homogeneous temperatures in premises (required for product conservation) without creating any discomfort for personnel.
Logistics buildings and positive and negative temperature warehouses:
Textile ducting is a suitable solution irrespective of the type of application:
- Time-saving for preparing the worksite
- Installation times very much shorter than for metal-sheet ducting.
- Short air dispersion range from 2 to 4 m
- High comfort (accurate control of air velocities, no draughts)
- Less airbone particles with a filtration effect
- Ventilating for food processing industries, laboratories and clean rooms.
- Medium to long air dispersion from 3 to 8 m.
- Less diffuser required
- Lower clogging rate
- Air-conditionning and air curtains in medium height premises, food processing industries, stores and public buildings, industries...
- Long air dispersion range from 8 to 30 m
- Use possible with reversible units (heating/cooling)
- High temperatures differentials (∆T) possible
- Ventilating in high premises, food processing industries, supermarkets, industrial premises, stores and public buildings, airports...
- Less noise
- Very light installation
- Air trransport from one point to an other
- Diffusers’ shapes and cross-sections
- Building constraints
- Supply and fitting costs
Maintenance of Ducts
- The application concerned
- The type of diffuser
- The characteristics of the premises to be treated
- Up-line filtration
Airnéoplus Quality Control