DC Thermosiphon Heat Exchanger
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- Automation control cabinets
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- Telecom Cabinets
Features and Benefits
Construction and design:
- Closed loop cooling
- Corrosion-proof components
- Main cooling mode with dynamic, step-less fan speed control.
- Power save, boost, emergency cooling, self-test.
Communication, alarms and surveillance:
- IP-connection, LED-signals, TTL-link, SD card.
- 2 galvanically insulated alarm outputs: High and low temperature, fans, temperature sensor function
- Leakage, voltage and function test from factory.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Inrush current limiter
- Installation cable provided.
- No need for cooling technician.
- No soldering or refrigerant filling on site.
|DC THERMOSIPHON CAPACITIES||150|
|Supply Voltage Nominal VDC||48|
|Capacity in W/K||150|
|Capacity in kW - at Δt = 10°C||1.5|
|Max internal air flow m³/h (free blowing measurement)||1,000|
|Weight in kg||35|
|Closed loop cooling|
|Thermosiphon cooling method|
|Cooling circuit without compressor|
|No filter needed|
|Two centrifugal DC EBM fans|
|Thin, aluzinc sheet metal powder coated with RAL7035|
|Corrosion protected components|
|Ingress protection level 55 (IP55)|
|Dantherm CC1 control strategy|
|Hotspot sensor (optional)|
|Thorough factory testing|
|Mono-block, plug and play installation.|
|Wall duct for inside installation|
|Remote and on-site access to settings and read-out of running conditions and alarms|
|LED lights for status|